Thank you for your purchase! To ensure successful installation and activation, please proceed as follows:
Creating a bootable USB stick:
- Download the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209 The download will start automatically
- Go to your PC's Downloads folder and double-click the MediaCreationTool you just downloaded.
- Accept the Microsoft license agreement and click Next.
- Select “Create installation medium for another PC”
- In the next step you can select the language and architecture of the Windows to be installed. To do this, you must uncheck “Use the recommended options for this PC”.
- Select USB memory stick and click Next.
- Select the USB stick to write to. This must have at least 8 GB of storage space and click Next.
Creating a bootable DVD:
- Click the Download button in the Download Center.
- Go to your PC's Downloads folder and select the ISO file you just downloaded.
- Insert a blank DVD into the DVD burner and right-click the ISO file and select Burn Disc Image.
- Plug the USB stick into the PC or place the DVD in the drive.
- Make sure the PC boots from the installation media. You may have to adjust the boot order in the BIOS. For more specific instructions on how to change the order, see your motherboard manual.
- Boot from the DVD / USB stick and follow the instructions of the installation program.
During the installation you will be prompted to enter the key. You can do this during installation or after installation is complete. If you want to enter the key later, click on the field "I don't have a key”