- Before installing the new program, please uninstall all old versions from your computer. You can find and uninstall these in the settings under Apps
- Follow the link from the invoice to our Download Center and download the Office package. We always recommend downloading and installing the 64-bit application. If you prefer the 32-bit version, you can select it in our Download Center.
- After that, you can start the file with a double click. Windows 10 and 11 Professional should do this automatically by double-clicking on the file. If this does not happen, you can download and install a free virtual disk management and creation program. Virtual Clone Drive is recommended here. You can download it here.
- After the Office file has been integrated from our download center with a double click, start the installation by double-clicking on the file "setup". If necessary, you must start the file by right-clicking on it and with "Run as administrator".
- After the installation has been completed and you have verified it, you can enter the key. To do this, open Word and click on "File" in the upper left corner. Here you will find the sub-item "Account". There you will find on the right side of the now opened menu "Enter product key" or "Change license". Here please enter the key from us.
If there are any further problems with the installation or activation, please write to us. Simply use our contact form and send a screenshot of the error message at the same time. We are happy to help you.